Chinese War Strategy Book “Art of the War” by Sun Tzu
* “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” (Sun Tzu, 〜500BCE)
* “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” (Sun Tzu)
The Art of War remains the most influential strategy text in East Asian warfare and has influenced both Eastern and Western military thinking, business tactics, legal strategy, lifestyles and beyond. The book contained a detailed explanation and analysis of the Chinese military, from weapons and strategy to rank and discipline. Sun also stressed the importance of intelligence operatives and espionage to the war effort. Military and political leaders such as the Chinese communist revolutionary Mao Zedong have drawn inspiration from the book. During the Vietnam War, some Vietcong officers extensively studied The Art of War and reportedly could recite entire passages from memory.
The Art of War has been applied to many fields outside of the military. Much of the text is about how to outsmart one’s opponent without actually having to engage in physical battle. The Art of War is a systematic guide to strategy and tactics for rulers and commanders.
This is summarized in the axiom: “Know the enemy and know yourself, and you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat.” The book’s insistence on the close relationship between political considerations and military policy greatly influenced some modern strategists. Mao Zedong and the Chinese communists, including current leader Xi Jinping took from The Art of War many of the tactics they utilized in fighting with capitalist countries like USA.
2. Chinese Century of Humiliation
The hundred years of national humiliation, is the term used in China to describe the period of intervention and subjugation of the Chinese Empire and the Republic of China by Western Powers, Russia and Japan in between 1839 and 1949. The Century of Humiliation includes:
- Defeat in the First Opium War (1839–1842) by the British
- The unequal treaties
- Defeat in the Second Opium War (1856–1860) by British and French forces.
- Signed the Treaty of Aigun (1858) and Treaty of Peking (1860) during the Second Opium War, which ceded Outer Manchuria to Russia.
- Partial defeat in the Sino-French war (1884-1885), losing the suzerainty over Vietnam and the influence in Indochina Peninsula.
- Defeat in the First Sino-Japanese War (1894–1895) by Japan
- The Eight-Nation Alliance invasion (1899–1901)
- British expedition to Tibet (1903–1904)
- The Twenty-One-Demands (1915) by Japan
- Japan enter the Manchuria (1931–1932)
- The Second-Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945)
Chinese children learn about their nation’s 100 years of humiliation at the hands of foreign powers who occupied large swathes of territory beginning in 1839. The Chinese dynasty slowly collapsed and they lacked the wealth or the technology, in the form of weapons, to resist the foreign powers. That period ended when Mao Zedong and the Communist Party won the Chinese civil war in 1949. Today we see China, under the governance of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), attempting to settle historical scores and projecting worldwide power. Current leader Xi Jinping is rallying his nation around his version of “the China dream,” referring to previous eras in which China was an advanced world power. I see this as Chinese revenge with their own historical understandings.
This is why China distrusts “white West” and Japanese powers even today. So, they do anything according to the “Chinese textbook” written by Sun-Tzu. Their strategy includes honey traps using Chinese girls, and bribe traps offered to strategically important people such as politicians at all levels of government, business people, and persons of influence in enemy countries. China uses these traps along with spying activities with their low-tech to high-tech devices available to intimidate them to negotiate in China’s favor.
3. On the Contrary, Humiliated by China
China is well known for her imperialistic behavior since ancient years to this modern day. While China is feeling humiliated by the foreign forces roughly listed in the above section, China herself made many neighboring countries feel humiliated in the past. Since China has been doing exactly that against her neighboring countries she is not qualified to harbor any bad feeling against the British, French, German, American or Japanese.
The Chinese invasion of three big autonomous regions: Inner Mongolia (1,183,000km2), Xin Jiang (1,666,000km2), Tibet (1,228,000km2) which are being bullied by CCP today, consists about 42.5% of Chinese land (9,596,000km2). People of these areas are suffering under the inhumane treatment by the CCP. This is happening today in China. Thus, Chinese revenge attempts based on their “Century of Humiliation” is not logical. If logic were to be applied, then these three autonomous regions would have their own righteous reason to wage their own revenge against China.
4. The Confucius Institute & BLM Movements
The “Confucius Institute” was first established in the US at the University of Maryland in 2004, to promote Chinese culture, and the “Confucius Institute” has since been established at 81 US Universities. The true purpose of the “Confucius Institute” is to mold the thinking, and indoctrinate students and faculty members with a positive image of Communism and the CCP. Over a hundred thousand of those former and current college students, who had been indoctrinated in Communism over the last 16 years, have turned to rioting in the streets and support mobs who loot, burn businesses, and attack Police officers. Anarchy is live and present in the streets of the US. Recently the US government closed all the “Confucius Institute” locations and stopped their activities.
Former CIA Operations Officer Charles Faddis explains how the CCP puts pressure on the US Main Stream Media (The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg, ABC, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC) to get them to promote and support Communist China’s policies that are detrimental to the United States’ independent thinking.
For the first time in US History American Democrat leaders of the US Congress and the left of center liberal Main Stream Media establishment have been colluding with Communist China to support the revolution in the streets of America, while the left of center Media establishment has been suppressing reports of the violent riots and anarchy as they happened in 184 cities, and have been colluding with a Communist country to defeat the United States. Leaders of the BLM movement include Maoists supported by CCP. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is the real one.
5. CCP targets 4 Million Chinese Americans
A book by Clive Hamilton entitled, Silent Invasion: China’s Influence in Australia, describes how the Beijing government and Communist Party are systematically attempting to influence Australian policies and cultural life. Hamilton calls it “rot at the heart of the Australian democracy.”
In the United States, the Chinese government is pursuing a similar strategy and the vast majority of Americans don’t understand it. If anything, the CCP’s campaign in the United States is even deeper because it involves obtaining access to cutting-edge technologies, hacking massive amounts of personal information, undermining US institutions and trying to shape American perception of and policies toward China.
Nearly four million Chinese-Americans are targeted by Beijing – which believes they should be loyal to their ancestral country, not America. Some Chinese-Americans and Chinese residents in the United States have cooperated in obtaining technology for the Chinese government. And many Chinese nationals who obtained years of experience working at American companies have returned to China to help competitors there.
In fact, Xi Jinping, since taking power in 2012, is attempting to eliminate Western ideas and establish himself as an absolute ruler for as long as he chooses. The Chinese government, under the leadership of the Ministry of State Security, is coordinating digital hacks and cultivating spies in US companies and government bodies. The arrest in October 2018 of a senior Ministry of State Security (MSS) China official attempting to extract secrets from General Electric’s jet engine division is a case in point.
In short, if you add up all the threads, there is a massive, coordinated assault taking place on American technology, perhaps the largest, fastest transfer of intellectual property in human history, and much of it is taking place on US soil.
6. Behind Left-Wing Media is CCP to Destroy America’s Independent Press
Debra Tash of Citizens Journal says that the goal of the treasonous collusion by American politicians with Communist China, is to take down the President of the United States, while supporting and systematically eliminating the future independence of the media establishment in the United States—effectively eliminating “Freedom of The Press” forever.
In the 2016 election, Donald Trump was charged that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the election; that lie was disproved by the Mueller Report. It was Hillary Clinton and the “Social” Democrat Party who were actually colluding with Russia. Now in the 2020 election, the Democrat Party has been at it once again, colluding with CCP to defeat President Donald Trump in the election.
The below listed article explains how The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC their owners, and their major stock holders with large financial interests in Communist China, have been pressured to get in line with and follow CCP’s public relations policies against the United States. Those US media organizations either have direct ties with the CCP, in some cases have partnerships with CCP’s state-run media, in other cases are involved in massive business dealings with Communists Chinese companies, and in the case of Bloomberg, that organization has been sending billions of US dollars to Communist China to invest in 159 CCP owned businesses.
The “United Front” has been able to put powerful and threatening pressure on the above listed media giants who are subject to the CCP’s controls in China; they have therefore been forced to step in-line to consistently and dutifully promote CCP’s anti-American policies, underscore CCP’s public relations policies to shape the American people’s public opinion of the CPP as favorable and even desirable.
Most recently CCP vilified anyone who dared to say the man-made corona virus from the Wuhan Lab in Communist China is a China virus. Previous viruses were always named by the locations from where they originated, like the Hong Kong, Spanish, Asian, etc. viruses. US Main Stream Media quickly fell in step and dutifully echoed the CCP rhetoric.
7. Closure of Chinese Consulate in Houston
Radio Free Asia (RFA) published an article explaining the reason why the U.S. closed China’s Consulate in Houston. The article stated that the U.S. has known that the staff members at the consulate were conducting suspicious activities for a long time without taking any actions. But what made the US order the closure of the consulate?
The Second Department of China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA), which is the PLA’s intelligence unit, sent staff members from a large network company, with fake IDs, to China’s Consulate in Houston. Those technicians used a large video platform’s backend data to identify people who might participate in the Black Lives Matter (BLM) and ANTIFA’s protests and then created and sent them customized videos on how to organize riots and how to conduct such promotions. Two Chinese working at the consulate revealed this “secret” to FBI after their defection. Black Lives Matter is a communist movement—period. This is why peaceful demonstrations become destructive actions throughout US cities.
8. Why China Can’t Innovate: Harvard Business Review
Regina M. Abrami, William C. Kirby and F. Warren McFarlan commented about China’s inability of innovation in the March, 2014 magazine Harvard Business Review – “Why China can’t Innovate.” The Chinese invented gunpowder, the compass, the waterwheel, paper money, long-distance banking, the civil service, and merit promotion. Until the early 19th century, China’s economy was more open and market driven than the economies of Europe.
The Communist Party requires a representative to be present in every company with more than 50 employees. Every firm with more than 100 employees must have a party cell, whose leader reports directly to the party in the municipality or province. These requirements compromise the proprietary nature of a firm’s strategic direction, operations, and competitive advantage, thus constraining normal competitive behavior, not to mention the incentives that drive founders to grow their own businesses. Their question was whether China has a good institutional framework for innovation, and their answer is NO!
The governance structures of China’s state-owned universities still leave too many decisions to too few and to too self-important people. Chinese universities, like state-owned enterprises, are plagued with party committees, and the university party secretary normally outranks the president. While a few extraordinary party secretaries are central to their universities’ success, as a rule this system of parallel governance limits rather than enhances the flow of ideas.
9. Speaking of my Intuitive Sense
When I try to list up China’s wrong doings in USA and against the people of USA, this blog space is powerless as well as my attempts seem fruitless and stupid. Instead of “proving” all the facts CCP is conducting in USA, I feel it wiser to listen to my own intuitive senses regarding clash of two titans. After all, humans have the intuitive ability of integrating knowledge to get to a higher level of knowledge. I can make the following summary.
- China has been engaging in their style of war against the USA, secretly. Their current CCP leader Xi Jinping is consulting Mao Zedong’s strategy, who had consulted the 2500-year-old Sun-Tzu’s “Art of the War” on how to fight against enemies. Anything China does is a Chinese style secret war even if it is not officially wartime for the American side. The application of Sun-Tzu teachings means that China is at war even though it is peace-time for the rest of the world.
- USA has not been in war against China over 50 years. They did not know that during those 50 years the CCP has been fighting against USA until China became too powerful and dangerous. If China is conducting a Chinese style war with which she is very familiar and comfortable, what is USA style of war with which she is familiar and comfortable?
- As I have already written in my Amazon Kindle book “Intuition Simplicity” (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F24S96L/) the road for economical prosperity and human happiness is through religious freedom, political freedom and individual’s thinking freedom. Chinese Communist Party opposes all of the above. Basically, they are against human nature. Today they can camouflage their true nature, but tomorrow their true nature be revealed and their true intention is due to be exposed.
- Chinese are experts at cheating, lying, stealing, pretending, and intimidation. These are the complete opposites of Western moral standards, Bibles for example. The CCP actions are degrading human quality. Many US Democratic party leaders and members, as well as standard and left-side media groups, are contaminated by Chinese morals and they are already conducting CCP-like actions by violating the US Constitution.
- I know why they are doing this. They are already the victims of Chinese honey traps and bribe traps. Sometimes they naively believed that the CCP propagandas were true. American politician and businessman’s humiliating pictures, videos and voice recordings or even signed documents were secretly taken by CCP and their spies. Thus, many Americans are being threatened by CCP. This is why so many people praise China, hesitant to say anything negative against what the CCP is doing, and resort to denouncing to their own country’s politicians including the President. You need to read treasonous motivations.
- Majority of US public does not know this reality so far. Majority of the people in the world does not know this simple reality as main stream medias have not been reporting it at all. People of the world are being subdued by China as Sun-Tzu suggested, and they don’t even know it.